I’ve started adding DCC decoders to my engines. This can be a challenge as older engines frequently have very little room inside the shell for new equipment. As you can see these NP “F” units have a large weight over the motor, so I had to run the wire from the front truck and light to the decoder inside the weight and tape it to the inside top.
I just recently discovered that all, or most, of the search engine errors are in reference to the Pacific Cascade Railway web site that I built in 2012, using Dreamweaver and before finding WordPress to run the site. Those links are gone and I now need to somehow tell the Mozella spiders to stop searching for them. This web building is interesting, but I want to get back to railroad building.
I did add a page to my site about Grandpa Jefferson Clark Franklin and his work on the Spokane Portland and Seattle railroad.
I’ve come back to reading Tris Hussey’s WordPress book and managing how search engines find and categorize web pages. I hope to soon get back to building my model railroad.